With Abortion at a staggering 42 Million a year, I could not help but to think “What if My mother never gave birth to me.”? Here’s my story:
23 Years ago, My mother was expecting her 4th and Final child (this guy). Why is this important? Because She had a Tubal ligation 2 Years prior to conception. Tubal Ligation is also referred to as a permanent form of birth Control, Whereas they “tie the tubes, burn them” whatever you like to call it. After the procedure she was 100% sure that she could never have a child ever again. Yet, BAM there I was.
Doctors told her there was over a 95% chance I would be born with Spina Bifida, which would lead to be being wheel chair bound for the entirety of my Life. Which would in return face her with the BIGGEST decision she ever had to face. Go through the Pregnancy or take the easy route and have an abortion? Though the Doctors “Knew Best” and wanted her to have an abortion, My Mother knew that The Lord had something more in store.
The Bible says in the book of Jeremiah “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” Also it states “For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Never Give up or Lose Hope when a situation seems unbeatable. When you feel Helpless just keep Looking up and Know that The Lord has a Plan. His ways are not our ways. God has a perfect plan and destiny for your life. God Never Gave up on You while you were still a sinner, so in Return NEVER give up on someone or something that Could eventually Change the world. You never know what the Lord is going to do. John 3:16 For God so loved that “HE GAVE” We are to do the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment